Tax compliance and accounting advice
We handle the accounting management and the filing of taxes with the Internal Revenue Service (SII). Our team is dedicated to monitoring new regulations, circulars, and resolutions that have tax implications to provide personalized and proactive advice that ensures compliance with tax obligations in relation to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Review, prepare, and submit the annual income tax form and the corresponding affidavits to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Determination of the taxable bases for various taxes.
- Accounting records and filing monthly tax returns (VAT, withholding taxes) and deferred taxes..
- Advice on Special Tax Regimes
- Advice on compliance risk matrix models, considering legal and tax variables.
- Support in notifications of the Internal Revenue Service.