Audits, tax controversies and litigation
We support our clients in all requirements and contingencies related to the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. We provide advice and representation of taxpayers in response to refund requests, audits, and administrative and judicial appeal procedures.
We have a team of lawyers with extensive experience designing strategies for representing taxpayers before regulatory authorities (from the Internal Revenue Service, Appeals Court, and Supreme Court).
- Internal Revenue Service (SII)
- Support, as a representative or external advisor, in inspection processes and SII requirements in relation to all types of taxes.
- Presentation of administrative appeals and review process requests.
- Advice on requests for tax refunds, accounting in foreign currency, end of operations, fines forgiveness, and simplified procedures application.
- Request for interpretations from the tax authority through official letters.
- Advance Transfer Pricing Agreements requests.
- Advice on self-reports to the SII.
- Appeals Court and Supreme Court
- Filing and processing of tax claims in regular procedures.
- Filing and processing tax claims in special procedures (violation of rights, general anti-avoidance rule, appraisals, etc.).
General Treasury of the Republic
- Processing of general collection procedure, filing of exceptions, and allegation of abandonment of the procedure if applicable.
- Requests for forgiveness.
- Processing of patent collection proceedings initiated by Municipalities.
- Filing of prescription before Civil Courts as an action or exception.
- Investment reduction requests.